Sunday, November 23, 2008

myoga - could be the next muslim yoga class ? (updated)


Hi, all

Big news today, Umat Islam diharam amalkan yoga

You may want to see Ninie Ahmad (the original victim for this case, i think) blog for more info.

Sad to see these case in Malaysia.
If the "new law" had been set up to ban yoga for muslim. I would be piss.

But think it another way, it can be a real great opportunity for you to create a new brand or philosophy.

Take HALAL food for example, we may create a new style of yoga that "do not" against "Islam Law".

We may create a brand name:
MYOGA (Muslim yoga)



poses & myoga sports clothes suggestion:


This idea is just my suggestion tho.... If any of you who are interested to expand this idea, text me!

OTHER REFERENCES FOR ISLAM / HALAL YOGA:

**Islam yoga ( Islamga ) is an old kind of yoga rediscover by Guru Wafaa in 1985

** Islam and Yoga - A comparative study of congruence between two traditions

1 comment:

Guruwafaa Ji said...

Dear friends, Exept what I wrote on my website about Islam Yoga, every thing else you advrtise for Islam yoga is WRONG. there is no Halal yoga.Yoga is yoga.Islam Yoga is what muslims already do every day. No Asanas with Galabya. Please,stop joking about Islam. This is not right to do and I refuse to share with my name & my Islam yoga with your deforming for yoga and Islam and my profissional work as a member in the Universal Parlment of religons. Guruwafaa. www.egyptyogaart.com